Sunday, June 25, 2017

Back to the Beginning

I didn't plan to walk away from posting for over four years.  I'm not even sure what has kept me away.  But here I am, starting over, going back to the beginning when I posted primarily as a convenient way to keep a garden journal.  Today, only photos, but I hope to grow this habit again with some notes and observations.
Luna Hibiscus with a bee hanging on

Autumn Sedum holding big drops of rain from showers overnight

Gaura, Coneflower, Snapdragons, Butterfly Weed

Asters

Volunteer Sunflower that has provided a snack

Cala lilies

Unidentified Daylily - a pass along plant

Black-eyed Susan

Sage - I love blue in the garden

Dill gone to flower

Hostas, Ferns, Hellebores, Acuba, Virginia Creeper

4 comments:

FlowerLady Lorraine said...

Lovely blooms!

That was a long break from blogging. Looking forward to seeing more from your gardens.

FlowerLady

Karen said...

You have many gorgeous flowers in your garden. I'm glad to see you are back again. :-)

Donna said...

No matter the reason it is lovely to see you back....I had to stop for 11 months and just came back on a limited basis! Love the flowers!

Beth at PlantPostings said...

Welcome back! I missed your posts, and always enjoyed your photos and thoughts. When does your Cala Lily usually start blooming? I have an amazing plant in a pot that I successfully overwintered--it's lush and full, but I don't see any sign of blooms yet this season. It's in about as much sun as I can give it. Hopefully, it will happen before the season's out. Love Cala Lilies. Your photos are beautiful!