Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Pictures from home

My husband surprised me last night with one of the things I love most - pictures of new growth in our yard and garden.  He is "holding down the fort" at home during this week between my father's death and his memorial service. And the good camera is home with him.  So knowing that I have been wondering about the daily changes - new blooms, buds, and leaves - he sent me these pictures last night.  No pictures of my seedlings but he tells me they're doing well.

2 comments:

Curbstone Valley Farm said...

You have a wonderfully thoughtful husband who would take the time to send you a little virtual joy this week, when you need it most. Your spring garden is looking just lovely.

BernieH said...

How thoughtful! The photos show a garden bursting with new growth.