Friday, April 9, 2010

Coming Soon - I hope!

Thanks to Tootsie Time for hosting "Fertilizer Friday", an invitation to garden bloggers to "flaunt their blooms."  Head on over to Tootsie Time for more information on Fertilizer Friday and where it gets its name.
Most of my blooms today are on azaleas and dogwoods, pictures of which I have recently posted.  So I'm sharing with you pictures of blooms that I hope to see on my plants soon.  These pictures are from previous seasons but all of these plants are loaded with buds at the moment and I'm hoping for a big show soon!

6 comments:

Lona said...

Beautiful blooms and pictures Ginny. I love rhododendrons!

Dirty Girl Gardening said...

those tall snaps are fabulous!!

cheers!

Thoughtfully Blended Hearts said...

They're so beautiful...love the Rhododendrons and snaps...they're glorious...

Lisa said...

I love spiderwort. Fascinating plant!

Amy said...

Very pretty! Looking forward to seeing more. :) I bet you are, too. I can't wait for everything to fill out and bloom.

donna said...

Hope this year's blooms are as amazing as the 2009 blooms.

donna